GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the web site www.artemar.es which Arte-Mar places freely at the disposition of Internet users with the objective of providing them with information regarding the company's prices, products and services. Access to it implies the acceptance of this conditions of use.
2. Viewing, printing and downloading part of the web site contents is authorized solely and exclusively if it is done to obtain information for private and personal use. Its commercial use or its use for distribution, processing or public communication is strictly prohibited.
3. This entire website (text, photographs, logos, buttons, files, colour combinations, structure and presentation of content) is protected by Spanish and international law on industrial and intellectual property. The total or partial reproduction of this web site and any of its content without direct written permission by Arte-Mar is strictly prohibited.
4. Arte-Mar reserves the right to modify the commercial offer of the web site at any time and to maintain its contents up to date without being obliged to ensure a complete update.
5. Arte-Mar does not assure the inexistence of errors or interruptions in accessing the web site, although they will make great effort to avoid them.
6. Both access to this web site and the use of the information it contains, is the exclusively responsibility of the person who performs these actions. Arte-Mar will not be liable for any damage or consequence that may arise from such access or use of information contained on the web site.
7. Arte-Mar does not assume any liability arising from the concession or content of third party links that are referenced on the www.artemar.es website, nor any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user.
8. Arte-Mar is not directly or indirectly responsible for any of the information, contents and expressions contained in the products or services commercialized on www.artemar.es, this is the responsibility of the manufacturer of these products and/or services at all times.
USER AND/OR CUSTOMER LIABILITIES
1. The user and/or customer of www.artemar.es agrees at all times to provide accurate information in response to the data requested by different forms and/or buying or information requests.
2. In the event where the sales or marketing of products on our web site requires that the buyer is of a certain age according to the laws of the clients country of origin, the buyer must confirm that he/she meets this requirement in order to finalize the purchase.
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
1. Articles displayed on www.artemar.es will be available for sale while stocks last.
2. Offers are deliberately marked and identified as such. Its validity is effective while it appears on screen. These offers can be modified or cancelled without previous notice.
3. The civil responsibility of www.artemar.es for the products provided is limited to their value; the user or consumer renounces the right to make a claim against the responsibility for any other concept, in the case of being dissatisfied with the products acquired on this web site.
4. The company Arte-Mar is not obliged to compensate the user or third parties for the consequences of the use of their products, those being direct or indirect damages, accidents suffered by persons, imperfections of machines and/or materials, damage to goods unrelated to the product or loss of benefits.
MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Arte-Mar will be able to modify the General Terms and Conditions, with the objective of improving the products and services offered on www.artemar.es.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The present General Terms and Conditions will be implemented and interpreted according to Spanish Law. Any dispute concerning the interpretation or implementation of these general terms and conditions of sale will have exclusive jurisdiction in the Courts of Alicante (Spain).
Ownership of the web:
All texts, contents and images shown on this website are the property of Arte-Mar.
Owner: Arte-Mar (María Tomas Salinas)
N.I.F .: 22935833A
Address: Carretera de La Palma 56, 30310 Cartagena (Murcia)
Phone: +34 968514253
Disclaimer of liability
The owner of this web site disclaims all reasonable liability due to misuse of this page.
Arte-Mar owns the domain name and Internet pages accessed through the address http://www.artemar.es
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/99 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, Arte-Mar and its website http://www.artemar.es complies with the current legislation on protection Personal data and contact information of its subscribers and maintains them in the strictest confidentiality.
In accordance with the current legislation on data protection (LOPD), as well as on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE), the user accepts that the data provided through this Website to be incorporated into files owned by Arte-Mar, in order to facilitate the provision of the services requested and the foreseeable sending of information on offers, new products, services or other reasons for which Arte-Mar should contact The user / client.
The customer expressly authorizes Arte-Mar to send commercial communications by telephone, ordinary mail and / or electronic mail.
The information received will be used exclusively for purposes inherent to each service and will not be communicated to third parties.
Customers and / or users of http://www.artemar.es may, at all times, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data by communicating it in writing to Arte-Mar, Carretera de La Palma 56 , 30310 Cartagena (Murcia), or by sending an E-Mail to email@example.com
ONLINE LITIGATION RESOLUTION PLATFORM
Online consumer dispute resolution in accordance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform available at the following link: http://ec.Europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online litigation resolution platform.