This clinometer has a protection system to guarantee the safety of the instrument during transport.
Through the hole in the center of the plate (at the back of the instrument) you can see a recessed cross-head screw (Philips).
Slowly turn the screw counterclockwise (counterclockwise) with a small screwdriver with a Philips head until the clinometer indicator starts working.
Do not fully unscrew the screw to prevent it from falling.
- The barometer measures the atmospheric pressure in kPa / inch Hg or hPa / mm Hg.
- To adjust the barometer correctly, check the current atmospheric pressure in your area of residence.
- You can get the data about the current atmospheric pressure of your area in the local time service, by phone, Internet or through your town hall.
- Do not adjust the barometer indicator outside of the graduation or adjust it too quickly.
- Carefully turn the adjusting screw with a small screwdriver until the accent value matches the current atmospheric pressure. For a more precise adjustment you can tap the glass of the barometer after the adjustment has been made.
- To avoid damage to the interior parts, please avoid moving the indicator too far or too fast.
- It is recommended to adjust the screw in steps.
(Please pay special attention to points 5 and 6)