Arte-Mar is committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of personal data porvided by its customers and users in accordance with the laws of data protection and privacy.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
All the data you provide us will be incorporated into a file created and maintained under responsibility of Arte-Mar with address at Carretera de La Palma 56, 30310 Cartagena (Murcia-Spain) and NIF 22935833A. You can contact us at +34 968514253 or by email at email@example.com.
Collection of personal data
We may collect data, including personal information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, marketing preferences, social media account information or bank details, when:
- Place an order.
- Fill out a form on our website or participate in a survey.
- Browse our website.
- Interact with us in social networks, blogs or download an ebook.
- Contact us through other means such as telephone, email, postal mail or fax.
- Register to use any of our services.
Moreover, our web page can have technologies that allow us to check their use, detect possible technical errors or incidents, collect information on how it is used and the operating system or the environment in which they are used.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We use your data to:
- Answer your questions.
- Satisfy your request and/or process your orders, including payment transactions.
- Maintain, improve and protect our website and means of communication with you, as well as providing a better customer service.
- Send you surveys in order to evaluate, maintain and improve our web content, products and services to offer you a better user experience.
- Send you advertising of our products or services, related to those that you have already requested.
- Customize your experience on our website.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data you provide us, will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and/or you do not request the deletion of them.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
Through our website you can be providing personal data that will become part of a file under the responsibility of Arte-Mar. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is based on the consent that we request you when collecting those data and/or the need to have them to process your orders and fulfill the commitments we acquired with you by contract.
Will we communicate your data to third parties?
Unless required by applicable legislation or required to supply your orders, we will not provide your information to third parties without your permission.
In this way, your personal data will be communicated if they are required by a judicial authority, and to the transport agencies to deliver your packages and to financial entities for the collection of the contracted services.
What are your rights about your details when you provide us them?
Specifically, anyone has the right to:
- To know if we are treating your data or not, how we are treating them and to have access to them.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you do not withdraw the consent granted.
- To oppose the processing of your data.
- In some cases, to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To have the data that has been provided electronically, in a structured format, for common use or mechanical reading.
- To file a claim with a Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, if you think that you have not been treated correctly.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any information, we thank you for telling us to keep them updated.
How have we obtained your data?
All the personal information that we have about you, have been provided by you, through contact forms, through our website, by email or by phone. Only in exceptional cases we will complete the information you provide us with public sources.
The personal data we treat, are mainly identification and contact data such as: name, address, email address, telephone number, data related to marketing preferences, and in case of contracting any service, bank data.
We do not collect or treat speccially protected data.
Our commitment in terms of privacy
To ensure the security of your personal data, we communicate our guidelines on privacy and security to all our employees and adopt the appropiate measures to protect your privacy within the company.
Cookies and other web usage analysis technologies
When browsing our website, we can collect certain information such as browser version, IP address, operating system, internet provider, number of accesses, date/time, etc. We collect this data with the intention of administering our web, as well as to know the behavior of our clients and to be able to detect errors in our pages and to personalize the products and/or services that offer to them. All the data that, in some way can be used to identify you and therefore, are considered personal data will be treated as such by Arte-Mar.
In some of our emails we can use a personalized link, linked to the Arte-Mar's website. By clicking on any of these links, the cliente goes directly to the landing page on our website. In this sense, we will be able to track the clicks received on our website, to determine the interest on specific topics and asses the effectiveness of our communications to customers. If you do not want us to follow up, do not click on textual or graphic links included in the emails.
For more information, we recommend that you review our cookies policy.
Publication date: 10/05/2018
Date in force: 10/05/2018